How to apply
- Membership of the Association is drawn from all 15 countries in the SADC.
- Membership is open to all who are committed to the production and promotion of generic medicines subject to a member applying for membership and being approved by the Board of Directors.
- Members should be natural persons and/or legal entities constituted according to the practice and laws of their countries of origin in SADC
- It is open to country associations, individuals and companies involved in the production and distribution of generic medicines in all 15 SADC member states.
- Completed application forms are to be submitted to email@example.com
- Prospective members must address a request in writing to the Board of Directors accompanied by a completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The request will be considered at the next meeting of the Board. The decision of the Board will be determined upon the passing of a resolution by a two thirds majority of the members present or represented at the meeting and will be without right of appeal. The Board is not obligated to disclose reasons for declining an application. The decision will be communicated in writing to the applicant.
- Membership becomes effective at the beginning of the first month which follows the decision of the Board to the applicant.