Benefits & Services
Being a member of SAGMA would afford your company the opportunity to make a difference at regional, continental and international level, which in turn would be translated into tangible and direct benefits at the national level. There are also other benefits to being a SAGMA member which include but not limited to:
- Power in numbers for political lobbying and advocacy;
- Scope to influence regional and international policies on health and pharmaceuticals;
- Access to exclusive resources like SAGMA newsletter; online discussions forums; databases on regulations, markets, tenders and news briefs;
- Access to networking opportunities through the many workshops and conferences convened by SAGMA in partnerships with other critical stakeholders;
- Discounted rates for participating in SAGMA workshops; and
- Access to bodies like SADC, African Union Commission, NEPAD.